Sunday 19 April 2009

The Howling Sexual Antics Of Those Next Door!


OH MY GOD - NOT AGAIN?! Our relatively new - adjoining! - neighbours are almost always having sex as though (a) they're trying to kill each other, (b) experimenting with garden implements, (c) they've introduced a highly sexed hyena into the proceedings, or (d) all of the above!

You could be forgiven for dismissing me as simply being envious, and it's true, I was envious of the free time they seemingly have to express their "love for each other" - right up to moment last night at 12.30am when their 7 year-old son could be heard shouting repeatedly: "MUM! ..... MUM! ... MUM! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" I laughed so hard I almost fell off the chandelier!

I don't know about you, but I can accept being cautioned by the police, tutted at by night fishermen - but told off by your own son ... well, that's just not right. Evidently they went off the boil after that, and never got to where they were going. Such a shame...

No comments:

Post a Comment