Thursday 14 May 2009

Damn the Government! Part 2


I'm so sorry but I'm just going to have to vent my spleen. Seriously, if we don't have a general election in the next 30 minutes I'm going to have an aneurysm - we have to clear these bastards out of office and sharpish, otherwise what little grey matter I have will spew straight out of my ears!

But worry not because I have an idea - see what you think to this. Vote for me. Yes, I know I'm a married mother-of-two, co-owner of a small business during a global recession, and it is hard to understand where I'm going to find the time to run a country, but those of you who know me, know what a demon multi-tasker I am, and that I haven't slept since February 2008 anyway. I'm serious. Vote for me and I'll clear out and/or jail all of the corrupt, money-grabbing, expenses defrauding, inept, self-serving arseholes and represent each constituency myself, but for one term only, coz' I'll probably be knackered after that.

This country needs me, it really does.

No comments:

Post a Comment